Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

What day is it???

Sign number 23?
They can't all be winners...



Natalie was at the news desk today...



Chris is still filling in for Al. Al's mother died on Monday...



They paid a nice tribute to her.






This gentleman is the Paris correspondence for Newsweek...





They did the obligitory Britney story.









Here is Matt and Meredith



Cody is taking a break before the big day...


That Newsweek guy was talking about the inquest about Princess Diana's death...







Dr. Nancy is here with a skull.



Tina Fey was there... she read my sign.





Peter Greenburg the travel guy was there. I said hi to him... (That's Lenny's hat on the left).



Chris (I saw him on the local news before I left this morning)



October is National Pharmacists month.. these are some pharmacy students).



This was one of their signs.



Here's Nancy's skull (okay, it's not really her skull...).



Here's Jimmy on a ladder.



Brooks and Dunn were rehearsing.



This guy I see every few days. I wonder what he does.



Matt tried on a cowboy hat.



It belonged to this man.



This is what everyone looked like on the television.



Cody and Jessica are getting hitched tomorrow.
They did a flash back.





Here is Brooks and Dunn playing for real...



Here's Brooks and Dunn on the plaza (I'm sorry but I don't know which is which).
I think Brooks is on the left.





Those are some fancy pants!



And nice boots.





Hoda talked about handbags...





Here's Hoda's shoes.



Look! It's Stacy London again!





These are her shoes.











This is a producer (?) she has the same shoes on as Hoda!



That's it for today. Get ready for tomorrow and all the exciting wedding footage. I bought some tissue to bring along with me.

No comments: