Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Monday, October 1, 2007

Jenna, Tyra and burgers...

Here is what my sign said this morning. It's a shout out to the Bangles... those of you who are on the young side may not know who they are - Google them!



Here is our obligatory shot of Meredith being primped...



Ann got in on the action as well this morning... look at the guy in the background...





Chris Matthews was in to talk to Matt...





Here is the back of Al's head...



This was the set for a segment... I liked the prints, they reminded me of Noguchi tables...



Now back to Matt and Chris...





This would be the back of Jenna Bush's head...



Ann did the interview...









A woman in front of me had Meredith sign her shirt.



Chris came out on the street and talked to people.. (not me)



I think Matt got a haircut.



They did a weird food segment - Ann ate some duck thing... I'll do some research and get back to you.







Tyra Banks stopped by and talked about interviewing Barack Obama



This is the back of her head.



Her shoes...



Her backside... she's little too (not as little as Ann and Meredith though).



There's my sign next to Tyra's head...



Here's the gang at 9 am.



Their feet...



Matt's head...



This woman wasn't on the show, I just thought she needed to wear a bra.



They barbecued some burgers...



Extinguishers were nearby.



This woman was the winner of the Sutter Home Build a better burger contest.



This was her burger... it was a thai themed burger.





Flash to Ann's shoes... She's worn these before...



Al enjoyed the burger...



So did Ann...



She REALLY liked it (she took it with her....).



Natalie was there as well...



As were her shoes...



That's about it... I thought about seeing Angela Kinsey but decided against it.
(she plays Angela on the Office)...



Tomorrow on the show look for Annie Lennox! Now that's an easy sign.

No comments: