Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Better late than never.

Here is my special wedding edition sign...



I arrived early per Rick's instructions... I've never had to stand in a line before. It moved quickly though.



The guests were starting to arrive when I got there (around 6:35am)



This was the view from where I stood.



But I could see the reflection in the studio windows.



Here's Meredith waiting for the nuptials.


Even the crew dressed up - Martha Stewart commented on how nice they looked.



They did the regular open for the show...



Natalie filled in for Ann again...



Chris was there for Al.



Here's Jessica arriving early in the morning.



Cody and his men in their robes...



Andy Samburg was interviewed about his digital short on SNL...
too bad I can't stay up late enough to watch it anymore.





Here's Cody in real life - he read my sign.



Here's the crowd.



Tommy stood behind the altar.



Here comes Matt for a chat with Martha and the Groom.



That's Martha on the left...



Here's a guest shot.



Martha and Cody.



Here's the whole gang (minus the bride).



The processional starts...





Martha was even taking pictures...



The ring bearers...



Flower girls...



Cody awaiting Jessica.



There she is! (I only teared up a little bit)





This was my view.





This was your view.



The back of Jessica's head (nice hair!).



The rings are exchanged...



The kiss.



It's over...



All of this was brought to us by Coffee-mate.



A toast to the Bride and Groom.



Natalie is standing by at Tiffany's



The newlyweds in real life.





The mother of the bride.



Her shoes (I had to get shoes in somewhere)...



The couple gets into a waiting cab. It was driven by Scott Baio (supposedly).



A guests shoes...



That's Scott Baio in the blue. I shook the hand of Chachi. He read my sign as well.



The aftermath...





Chris came out and did the weather. Sorry for the bad snapshot...



The bride and groom arrived at Tiffany's.





This is what Tiffany's looked like from the outside.







That's where it all ends... My battery died and my CF card was full.

Monday we get to see Matchbox 20... see you then.

No comments: