Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Day 22... the slowness continues...

This is today's sign...



This is Meredith (but you knew that).



Ann at the news desk...



Anucha Brown Sanders waiting to be interviewed. She sued Isaiah Thomas for sexual harassment and won.





Wesley Clark was in my hometown of Seattle talking about something...



Ted Koppel stopped by to talk about everything...





Matt and Meredith at the anchor desk...



Ann at the News desk...



A cute baby was even there...



Chris was there again for Al... He's gone the rest of the week.



Here are Chris' shoes.



That's Dionne Warwick in the tracksuit.



Here she is rehearsing.





Here's one of the Jimmy's getting ready to film.



Here's Matt!





Meredith and Matt.



Their shoes..



It was just after this opening that Meredith came over to shake peoples hands and she said to me. "You're here everyday!" I said "Yes I am." yikes, I've been found out by the anchors...

This guy had a vasectomy when he was 28. He doesn't want children.



Dorothy Hamill skated in for an interview about her new book. (get it - skated in!)





Look it's Ann!





HOLLY CRAP! It's Michael Caine and Jude Law!



and their shoes...



Chris and his shoes again...





Jude and Michael as seen on television.





HOLY CRAP HE TOUCHED MY HAND!



Cody and Jessica are getting married on Friday...



Dionne Serenaded them. She sang Say a Little Prayer.



Here are more photos from Kristen...







Let's just say this isn't normal!



Ann is off for the next two days so I can do some "ann's not here" signs... and I'll have to do a wedding themed sign for Friday. If you have any ideas let me know... I've got cookie making supplies!

No comments: