Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Shoe Fest 2007! (Day 28)

Today's sign was one of the better ones in a while...



Meredith and Matt getting ready...





Andrea Mitchell was standing by... okay, she's actually sitting here.



These are her shoes.





Here's Ann.



Here's Ann as you all saw her...



Matt and Meredith (the side rear view)...



It's nice to have Al back.



and his shoes.



Dr. Nancy goes over her notes about her story about the flu and people not getting vaccinated.



Here's Meredith outside..



Here's her outside shoes...



This is the guy from the Post Secret website...







Here's the gang outside...



The gang's shoes.



Ann's shoes!









So, it's at this point in today's story that Ann and I had a very deep conversation. She said it was nice to see me again. I kind of told her about what I was doing (I didn't actually tell her about the blog)... I told her I was here for three months and I was working on a "project" for my show in Miami. I told her it was hard to come up with signs related to her in some way.

We then chatted about being from the west coast (she's an Oregon Duck and I'm a Washington Husky)... She then kissed my hand... she left a lip print (which I transferred to the back of my sign and noted the time it happened).

She didn't seem to freaked out... I'm the best possible type of fan. I go home at night and go about my own business.... and I don't subscribe to the bad Yahoo groups that think of her in a bad way.



Now onto Shoe Fest 2007!











Here's Hoda and Bobbie Thomas talking about the shoes...



Here's Bobbie's shoes... (two views)...





Next there was a segment on making meatballs...





Here's Dr. Nancy going back into the studio for the fourth hour. She answered questions about the flu vaccine.



Look! It's Tiki....
This is all happening in the studio upstairs... I'm sorry for the poor pictures.



Stacy's back too!





Hoda's getting ready.







Here's Dr. Nancy.





They did a segment on cup stacking but I left before it was on...











Here's William and the other "regular"... (see the post from earlier in the week about him...).



For all you shoe people out there here's the Link to the story that accompanied the shoe segment.

On Monday Al and Matt are going to be in Chicago. All of you out there in Chi-Town go and take a sign down to Michigan Avenue! If things work out one of my signs should be there as well.

And say hi to Ellie Pai Hong and Dick for me.

No comments: