Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Full of Wind.

Day 30 and I think I slept through part of it... I had envisioned this great feat of dual sign-ship and it did not come to pass. Anyways here it goes.



It was a fellow Seattleite...



It's almost Halloween!



Here's Matt from Chicago.



Look! Richard Branson falling from the Palms last week (it was a publicity stunt).







Meredith was studying up for her interview with the Donald...



He was looking a bit tired...



Matt was a bit cranky because he had to check in with a station... Meredith had done all the earlier ones...



Back to Donald.





Suze Orman was in the crowd but she wasn't in a segment. She was recording things - maybe for something coming up...



These are her shoes.



Kevin Tibbles reporting on something from Chicago... I wasn't paying attention...


Here's Meredith and Ann.



Ann's shoes were really nice today - if only I could wear shoes like that.





Here's another shot of Chicago.



A segment was done on environmentally friendly Halloween costumes...





An "art" shot.



Here's the cotton candy...



Rachel Hunter stopped by to talk about something re: Slim Fast I think... I told you wasn't really paying attention.



That's her shoe on the right...



CANDY!



The Zumba guy was there - he had sparkly tennis shoes... Ann's shoes are on the right.



Everybody Zumba!





Natalie Zumba'd in these shoes...



We end today's installment with a pair of shoes worn by a model...



These are the jackets that were on the set that the model was going to be walking... I didn't stick around for it.



Well, I 'm sorry to disappoint all the masses in both Chicago and New York... Tomorrow will be a better day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A great shoe with high heels...I'd like to have a same model of shoes for my birthday