Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Day 40.

The signs this week are almost done... (I'm planning ahead - isn't that smart of me?).



I thought I would show you all Dean & Deluca... it's right on the plaza. They have two restrooms which I frequent every once in a while. I don't buy things there that often because it is overpriced and not the best value for what you get.



This is from the pre-broadcast. A-Rod sucks no matter where he ends up going. I've said it before and I'll say it again... he SUCKS! "It's not about the money" he said when he left Seattle for Texas.... blah blah blah. he sucks he sucks he sucks... Can you tell I think he sucks?





Maybe Matt's calling to tell someone that A-Rod sucks...



Natalie filled in for Ann.



Here's Meredith getting ready.



Natalie almost looks like Nicole Kidman in this picture.



Ann is in New Zealand. She's on her way to Antarctica.
Imagine the signs for that!





Here's Matt and Meredith. I wonder why they always sit is the same seat?



This is the back of Al's head.



Here's the back of the head's of Matt and Meredith...



These are the fronts of their heads (otherwise known as faces).



This is Antarctica (or so they say...)



Here's Ann on her way there (again).



Here's Matt again.



Here are his shoes.



To the right of the blond woman's head is Meredith.



I don't know this guys name... he works on the crew.



Here's Meredith with her Boston Red Socks (Sox?) cap.
Meredith - if you ever see this I'm sorry it's not the most flattering picture.



Same goes to you Matt.



Lenny was bundled up today because it was cold.



So.. I don't know this woman's name but she is some expert on fitness...
she talked about healthy competition when it comes to losing weight.



These are her shoes.



Meredith did a segment on last minute Halloween decorations.



These are her shoes.





Here's Al again.



Maria is back again this week. She's very excitable... I like her.



She wore heels today....





That was Al and these are his shoes.



CANDY!



Here are designer looks for half the price.





So - I went to Bloomingdale's yesterday and I saw some dresses by Missoni. They were nice but I will never be able to afford one...



Not even the look-a-likes...





Shoes!



Hoda ate some breakfast.



Josh Turner played a song (okay - I just stayed for the rehearsal... it was cold.).







Here is Maria talking to Dylan (from Dylan's Candy Bar) about Halloween treats.













The Scotto's were going to do a segment (which I didn't stay for).



This is one of the things they were making (I'm just guessing this - I don't know for sure). Hmm.... Carmel apples!



Here's Josh one more time...



That's it for today... I got an email from my friend Ben. He saw my blog and was a bit concerned.... that's sweet. I'm not crazy - I'm just a fan and want to be famous someday.

No comments: