Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Backstreet-o-rama.

Since Ann is on her way to Antarctica I thought the sign should reference it.



This is a refrigerated truck that was in the plaza when I arrived.



This is my coffee!



These are Backstreet Boys fans which were hogging my usual spot.



Here is a pre-show montage...



















Nice lint brush.





Okay, now it's time for the show... this was a tease on the story about the Democratic debate tonight.





Nice graphics.



If it were lighter outside you would see me on the left - Right about where the "m" in Meredith is.



Here's Al talking about a storm of some sort...
sorry I wasn't paying attention.





This is the shot I always miss... the view from the news desk.







Here's Meredith and Andrea...



They were talking about the debate...





It was at this point in the morning that I realized that I misspelled Anntarctica so I fixed it (okay, I know it's misspelled on purpose, but I misspelled the misspelling...)



Okay, back to the story about the debate!









Now... the refrigerated truck contains ice... hmmm.





It also contains this thermometer...



Look at this nice hat I got!



Now I have already forgotten this nice lady's name... she's from California... there was a bird this morning that fell out of it's nest into the plaza... we made sure that Phil got it taken care of... I sure hope it's not dead. I felt sorry for it.



Here's Matt going into the back of the truck.





Al and Matt were in the back of the truck talking about how cold it's going to be in the Arctic (that's where Matt's going next week).





that's what they looked like (it's sort of out of focus)..



This is Al.



These are his ice shoes...



These are Meredith's shoes.







This is the box that the thermometer lives in...



Hey! It's the Backstreet Boys.



Hey, It's the gang.



Hey! It's Sting!



Hey, These are the Backstreet Boys fans that are hogging my view of Sting!



Hey, This is Matt!



Okay, now it's time for the Backstreet Boys montage...

















Now it's time for the closeups!





I think these are Aaron Carter's shoes (is that who this is?).











These are not Backstreet Boys fans... they're getting ready for Halloween.



Here's Kevin and Lenny.



Here's Al and Lenny.



These are Al's other shoes.



Jez was there from the Biggest Loser (here's the Montage...)









These are Natalie's shoes.


Maria was there again...



These are her shoes.



More Halloweenies! (nice cleavage don't you think??? I used to have cleavage like that...)



Hey! It's Lauren Hutton.



Hey, it's these guys... (I'm getting tired... sorry).



Hey, it's the back of Lauren Hutton's head!



Howdy Hoda!



Hoda sure has been wearing a lot of boots lately.



Tiki showed up for the last hours...



He was wearing these shoes...



Okay, that's about it. I have to go to bed now because I have to get up early to get into costume. See you then.

No comments: