Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Day 27.... zzzzz

I realized while going through today's photos it is NOT going to be a fantastic post. It was raining and a bit dark... just like home!

My capable, beautiful and single assistant Kristen has informed me that I was not visible at all on Monday... I was lost in a sea of Matchbox 20 fans... (including the bitchy one that my other friend Karen pointed out looked like a Cabbage Patch Doll)..

Today's sign...



Here's Matt...



Ann at the news desk...



Al and Matt...



Look out, they've got the winter scenery out.



Meredith wore a rain hat that Matt made fun of. I think it's kind of cute.



LeAnne Rimes rehearsed.







Ann came out and signed a photo for a woman who was from Bainbridge Island (near Seattle).
The group of ladies from Bainbridge gave Matt some Applets and Cottlets... (yummy). They also said they would adopt me. They were really nice.



Natalie wore boots today.



Here's LeAnn in real life.



These are her shoes.



Natalie and Matt made a b-line for the door.



LeAnn followed shortly after.



Here's the set up for the winter coat fashion show.



Al.



More details from the set.





If you could see these people clearly you would see that they are LeAnn Rimes band.
Trust me, they are.



Okay, I said it wasn't going to be a fantastic post and I was right....

Maybe these photos will make up for the fact that today was lame.





No comments: