Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's all Lenny.

This is today's sign - I was surprised I hadn't thought of this one yet. I wish they all came so easy.



This morning when I arrived everyone was down at the opposite end from where I usually stand. Lenny was all by himself so I decided to introduce myself to him. Here's a picture from later on in the morning but I thought I'd start off with it.



This is what the studio usually looks like in the morning... that blue partition goes up and down.



Tim Russert was in - he's reaing the newspaper here... I'm sure he's reading about Britney.





Matt recapped his interview with Larry Craig.



Tim talked about the effects of the scandal...



Here's Ann.



Willard was in for Al today...



They talked about Ellen's doggy drama.







These are bras that are being auctioned off.



I've found out the name of the guy in the middle. His name is Kevin. I'm still not sure he's alright... Lenny thinks he's okay though...



These ladies on the right were very excited to see Meredith.





These are the shoes Meredith wore today.



One fan knitted scarves for everyone (including Rick).



Matt talked to Dr. Drew about gossip. My sign was visible during the segment. I'l upload that soon.



These are Ann's shoes... a nice suede. They were right in front of me so for some reason I didn't take any closeups. Ann talked to me again... she told someone I was a performance artist... I just told her I was doing research...



That's Matt's shoe.



Martha stopped by for a segment on something. I was too busy talking to Lenny.



Here's a shot of Lenny using my pencil to write down the upcoming concerts... The Backstreet Boys are coming! (but so are Carol King, Neil Sadaka and Celine Dion... some of you know about how I secretly like Celine!).



This is a bird eating part of a roll that Lenny brought.



Here are Matt and Natalie's shoes.



This is the set for the segment on Halloween decorations.





Here's Ann again.



Here's a better shot of Natalie's shoes.



Here's Hoda - I haven't seen her all week.



Here's Hoda's shoes.



That's it for the photos. I talked to Lenny about a lot of things. He was in Seattle around the time of the Worlds Fair (1963)... he showed me all of his photos that he's had taken with various people and he has definite opinions about some of them...

There's a blogger outage scheduled in a few minutes so I better go... back later.

No comments: