Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

The weekend edition.

Friday's sign (Stinky is my dog).





Meredith and Matt preparing for the day...



I thought I'd show Matt's primping today...





Hoda filled in for Ann at the news desk.



Hoda gets the treatment.







Donny Deutsch was there to talk about his interview with Ann Coulter.



Donny's shoes.







Matt and Meredith from the back (please note the pink lights in the background - maybe it's because the changing of the seasons...).



Here's Dick Johnson in Chicago!



This is the relection of the news ticker (is that what it's called?) in the wet pavement.



These outfits belonged to Grace Kelly...



Here's a live shot of Chicago... Tomorrow I should have a sign there as well. Be on the lookout.



Jimmy Carter phoned in to talk about Al Gore's Nobel Peace Prize win...
He thinks he should run for President.



The rain cleared up enough that everyone came out (including Hoda).







Peter Greenberg did a story (I don't remember what it was on though).



I don't remember this woman's name but she did a story on Mommy crushes.. you could see my sign in the background.





They did a segment on toys...



Including tinker toys...



Here's Colbie Caillat singing her song "Bubbly"...



That's it... I'm sorry it wasn't more exciting... I was pretty cold and my fingers were falling asleep...

Look out for my special Chicago/New York edition tomorrow (hopefully)!

No comments: