Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

38 days and rain is in the forecast...

Today's sign is the start of something I'll finish tomorrow... but I'm not sure what it's going to be yet.



The usual preparatory photos. Here's Matt.



Meredith...



We get a few bonus shots of Ann today...







It's almost showtime.



Al is still in California...



Here's Ann as seen by all of you... maybe I should make a montage of all these shots....



Andrea Mitchell talked about something... oh yeah, sanctions on Iran...





Matt Talked about the housing market... I didn't pay attention because the rate I'm going I will never be able to afford one...



Lester did a segment on all the animals that were displaced by the fires.



This is how Matt and Meredith looked through the rain spattered window.



This is how they looked to you (those of you who are smart will realize that I did not take these photos at the same time... the first photo is of them at the anchor desk and the other is of them sitting on the sofa [as opposed to the interview area]).



Now THIS is the interview area and this is Matt...



These are Matt's shoes. I'm sorry I don't show them that often but they don't change much... now if he started wearing heels then I would document them...



I have to start planning my costume for Wednesday! It's Monster themed so I have to be an Ann Zombie or something like that.



Here's Neil Sedaka warming up!







Hey, it's our pal Rene Zellweger!





Here's Rene watching Neil play.





At this point everyone was laughing because everyone was dancing and singing along



Here's the video of the incident... you should watch it - it's funny. You can also see me in the background...

Dancing to Neil Sedaka
Dancing to Neil Sedaka


Here's Rene meeting Neil...



Look! there I am in the background taking this picture...
wrap your brain around that one!



Donald Faison stopped by to talk about the season premiere of Scrubs.



Here's more of Rene...
She has a very cute haircut... (I like hair almost as much as shoes.).



Meredith had to wait while they were taking photos of her...









This is how the interview looked to you all (sort of).





This is what Rene looked like after the interview (Can't you tell the difference???).



Here's my pal Rick (he's one of my favorites)... and he'd kick your you know what if you pissed him off.



I was thinking about leaving because it was very wet outside... so wet that I had to buy a new pair of socks at Duane Reade (it's like a Wallgreen's). But I came back and saw Models!.. and this bling... I like sparkly things.



Hey look! It's Michael Koors!



It's Michael Korrs' shoes!



This is a woman from Glamour Magazine (I don't remember her name).



These are her shoes...



I failed to realize that Maria Menounos was doing the segment... I haven't seen her yet in my 38 days...



These are two of the models...



Here's Maria again...



And her shoes!



Here's the first model.



And her shoes!



The second model...



And her shoes!



The third model...



And her shoes!



I thought the day might be a bust but it was alright. Hopefully tomorrow will be less rainy. I'd rather have it be 50 degrees than raining.

Remember, if you take any photos of me on the air and email them to me I will make you cookies.

See you back here tomorrow!

No comments: