Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm going to have Jake Gyllenhaal's baby.

Okay, maybe not (the baby part) but I'm never going to wash my hand again...
(okay I lied - I've already washed my hand...)
Here's my sign.



A group brought cupcakes... even though it was before 7am I still wanted one...



Look at this fire that looks like the Pope!



Meredith and Matt getting ready... (I'm sorry but this never gets old for me...).



Ann gets the touch up.



They showed an excerpt of the Larry Craig interview that will be on the air tonight.






Here's Ann as you saw her.



The Reverend Al Sharpton was there to talk about Don Imus.





There's also talk of a Royal Wedding in the future.



I guess Kate went hunting with the family last weekend.







This puppy stole the show (but we'll get to that in a bit).





Jimmy teases Al with a chicken.



Tara the director gets a cupcake and the chicken... (I'm sorry Tara if you ever see this picture... I was trying to get a good shot of the cupcake and chicken).



Now back to the dogs - these dogs are looking for homes... they are the types of dogs who are on this website which counts down the time they have left to live...





The shoes... (if dogs wore shoes I'd have pictures of theirs too).



At one point during the piece the puppy started chewing Meredith's sleeve... it was funny.



Here's the video from the story. If you look closely after the puppy chews on her sleeve you can see me and my sign.

Want to give this pup a home?
Want to give this pup a home?


Matt is concentrating.



It's my future husband, Jake Gyllenhaal!



My future husband's shoes.



These are Ann's shoes.





Jessica and Cody were in the background - it's weird to see them in normal (everyday) clothes..



And everyday tennis shoes...





Here's Al, Natalie and Matt.



These are Natalie's boots on the left. I just have to say she is getting some bad shoes lately...
someone please help!



This is the other regular... He wore a nice warm up suit with all the logos of NBA teams on it.



If you could see behind the woman in the center you would realize that this is Jim from the Biggest Loser. He was voted off last week.
He's skinny.



Here's Natalie getting ready for the fourth hour...



Tiki's having a good time... what nice teeth he has.



There's Ann (and Natalie).



That's it for today - I think later on in the week there is going to be an interview with Reese Witherspoon... maybe I'll be able to position my sign behind her...

No comments: