Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Friday's are for lovers...

This was Friday's sign - it was a continuation of Thursday's.



This morning we have a montage of Matt being primped.



Matt had an itchy nose.



Nice belt.





Here's a check in with Scranton PA...



Here's Ann getting the finishing touches.





These are her shoes.



Here is what you saw when you were watching Al in Scranton.



I think there's a rise in the number of shoe bombs being constructed.



Andrea Mitchell checked in for something (I'm sorry this happened Friday and it's now Sunday - I can't be held responsible for things I forget.).



Condaleezza Rice talked to Matt.



Here are the backs of Matt's and Meredith's heads.



This is Ms. England. She was told to gain weight for the Miss Universe (world?) pageant.
She's a size 4. Hmmmm





Now you would think that Meredith was interviewing her live but no, she was sitting there...



Watching this...



Meredith checked in with Al in Scranton... he was dancing.



Here's the back of Meredith's head again...



These are her shoes.



Carole King stopped by to sing some songs...













Here are Meredith and Matt outside.



Here's Al in Scranton with Meredith, Creed and Oscar from the Office.



The US curling team was on the ice rink...



Hey, Look! it's Matthew Broderick!





Hoda and Maria joined Matt outside...



Ann was the lucky one to interview Matthew.





Here's Phyllis, Bill (or is it Bob?) and Stanley...



Matthew again...





Look, it's me to the left of Matthew's head.



This is Hoda...



These are her boots.



This is the Women's USA gymnastics team... they are little.



This is Martha Karolyi



This is Phil... he walked into my shot - but that's okay....



Hoda and Ann...



Maria... she was wearing flats (shoes that is...). I admire her for that...
why? I don't know.



Carole played another song... guess what is was?



Lester stopped by to talk about the weekend show...



and finally we have Al with Angela, Kevin and Darryl...



See you all back here tomorrow... I have at least two of my signs ready for next week... I'm sorry, but I can't tell you about them yet.

No comments: