Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Monday, October 8, 2007

Today - Monday - Bad

This sign really sucks...



This is the crowd for Matchbox 20... (the 20 are in the background)...



That's Rob Thomas on the left...





The guy on the right used to be their drummer - now he's not. The guy on the left is.



I think that's Ann on the screen.





There is Matt, Meredith and Ann's heads...



Now here is the bitchy Matchbox 20 fan who stood next to me...





Matt get's ready to introduce the band for the real thing.





So the bitchy Matchbox 20 fan to the right of my face was complaining about the nice Matchbox 20's fan on the right. She had a big sign that was getting in the bitchy fan's way... All I have to say to the bitchy Matchbox 20's fan - don't expect to come down at 8am and be able to get everything you want.... You are a certifiable (fill in the blank here).

...and you were wearing a bad sweater to boot!



Okay, now back to the important stuff... Ann's back!



Matt



Chris is still filling in for Al.



Peter Greenberg was here again...



A leftover sign...



Finally after all those crazy fans left the Harlem Globetrotters played some ball.



Here's Natalie.



Ann...



Ann's shoes...





Natalie's shoes...





More Ann.





Ann's script.


Tara Connor was in the studio... ( I couldn't get to that area today).



Here's Lenny and another regular guy (although he's not as regular as me...). I think he's a bit nutty... I'll tell you more about that later if you email me.



That's it... this post was a bit lame but they can't all be winners.

I promise tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

Jenerator said...

My friend Karen has pointed out that the bitchy Matchbox 20 fan looks like a Cabbage Patch doll.... I think she's onto something there.