Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Today's sign is a continuation of yesterday's... It's not always easy to come up with something new...



I'm not feeling this post today so it may be a bit abbreviated.
Meredith and Matt...



Here's Ann!



Wildfires via satellite image.





Natalie was reporting live from Rancho Bernardo.



Al was at Qualcomm stadium.



These people lost their house. It was hard listening to the woman... I can't imagine losing everything you have.



My favorite woman news person (sorry Meredith).



I think it was after this photo Meredith asked me through the window how many days I had left. I said about five weeks (give or take a few days...).



Here's Meredith waiting for her next segment.



Here are her shoes.



These girls were dressed up like Paris Hilton...





This is the crowd of men gawking at them. (I don't blame them, they were kind of hot....)



Uri Geller talked to Matt about his new show Phenomenon which airs tonight.



Martha Stewart stopped by to talk about Halloween decorations...





These are Martha's shoes.



I have to admit I was more interested in watching Russell Crowe from outside the window... I felt like the guys watching the Paris look-a-likes.... grrrrrr.











Even Matt looks enamored with him...





Jump to Jessica and Cody showing video from their honeymoon.









I like how it says Today THREW a Martha Stewart wedding...



Here are Jessica and Cody outside after the segment. I think Martha gave them some photos of their wedding... I think I posted a photo of her taking photos....



These are their shoes.



This is for you KG.. Robert Plant.



He and Alison Krause have a new album out. That's T-Bone Burnett in the back.







Hoda and Ann sat down and talked to them about working together.



those would be Ann's hands.





Here are a few pictures of the couples Halloween costume segment they did.





We end with an action photo of T-bone...



It was rainy today so things weren't quite as lively as they usually are.

See you back here tomorrow.... coming up Friday is Carol King!

No comments: