Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Steven, Denzel, Julliane and James

Friday's sign came courtesy of my roommate Chris.



We start off with Matt this morning.



There was a bunch of wacky weather in the Midwest and Pacific Northwest.



So much so they started the show outside...







Here's Ann getting ready.





Matt and Meredith went back inside.



Hoda is seen here with her Doctor. She continued the discussion of her breast cancer and gave advice for women.
here is a link to part of her story.









This would be the back of Steven Tyler's head... my friend Nancy kissed him once. She says she'll do it again someday. I'm sure she will.





These are his vocal chords.





Now this is Denzel Washington (grrrrrrr.....) that was a come hither growl if you were unsure.





This is Matt and Denzel (double grrrrr....)



Meredith sat down with....



James Lipton!



This guy filmed my sign and recorded me saying that I was an Ann fan. I may get on the show more than one way!



Julianne Moore has a new children's book out - here she is working the crowd.



Here's Al.



Julianne is back in the studio.





This would be Mr. Ohio - Glamour magazines bachelor winner.



Here's Natalie - I didn't get a good shot of her shoes today.



Here's Mr. Ohio again.



Ann is greeting the crowd now..



These are her boots!



Lester stopped by to preview this weekends stories.



Wynton Marsalis stopped by.





Kevin wore his NBA sweat suit again. I took some detail shots.







Here's a lawnmower for some segment I didn't see.



They also had this big screening rig for women's health. I thought about going in and getting a bone density test etc... but thought I might miss out on some good sign placement time.





That was it. I have no idea what's happening this next week... tune in tomorrow to find out.

No comments: