Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Better day...

Today was much more interesting than yesterday... More celebrities, nicer fans and more airtime.



Matt was looking good as always...



As was Meredith.



A plane went down in my home state...



Shelton is where my Momma grew up!



Here's Ann.



The view into the studio...



Jim Cramer talked about holiday spending...



It was nice to see Al back.



And his shoes.



They did a segment on the responsibilities of Reality show producers...



This is the back of Halle Berry's head.



this is the front of it.



Meredith interviewing the front of her head.



Doesn't this shop remind you of Resevoir Dogs?





These are Meredith's shoes...



Al meeting Halle.





Excellent sign...



Here's Eric Capton.



Here's the whole group.



Mark Wahlberg, Eva Mendez and Joaquin Phoenix came by...







This is the back of Eva's head.



Here's how you all saw Eric.





This is Patty from the Biggest Loser.



Sam Elliott stopped by. I got his autograph...



This is an action shot of Natalie's shoes.



Blondie performed.



Here's Ann one last time.



Sam again (and a nice woman I met from Ohio I think)...



Sam's shoes... or boots rather.



Bob Harper from the Biggest Loser...



I told him he had nice shoes, and he does...



Okay, it's a first in a long time... I actually know what my sign is going to be for tomorrow.

See you then.

Word to your mother...

No comments: