Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

It's almost Friday!

Day 33... here's my sign...



Today they showed the Christmas items from the Neiman Marcus catalog.



Here's Ann getting ready...





Al was in Oswego this morning... that's in New York somewhere...



This woman talked to Matt about about the possibility of war with Iran.



So, please pronounce the city that this gentleman is coming to us from?





Here's Ann as you all saw her.



And Al.



We were updated on Ellen's puppy problem.











Here are Matt and Meredith looking...



At these guys...



They were advertising another show on another network.



Here's Dr. Nancy... she talked about something (I wasn't paying attention today)...



Because Santa was here!



As well as my friend Chad!



This is the back of Meredith's head.



Hoda talked about her battle with breast cancer.
I got a little weepy.



Reese Witherspoon was in to talk to us.



Matt sure is cute. If I didn't call this I Heart Ann I would call it I mush over Matt...
okay, maybe not.



Here's the trio.



and their shoes (sort of)



I had Ann sign a birthday card for my Momma today... shhh. Don't tell her.



DJ Tanner stopped by (Candace Cameron).



Here's the Lexus that was in the catalog...



Cosmo had it's eligible bachelors from the 50 States.







They were pretty cute - just like us!



Tomorrow I will try to get shots of Denzel Washington! Have a good evening!

No comments: