Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Things I've learend from "stalking" so far...



Don't take too big a sign it can get floppy (and floppy is not good). Be courteous to your neighbors... don't scrunch in and block other people with your big-ass sign like these girls did this morning



They had a sign for ADHD (I think maybe they had it)...

Another thing I've learned is to be nice to your neighbors... it's a good way to network...

These were my neighbors this morning.











Okay that first picture was of Ann but she was talking to my neighbors...

That last picture was of Kenny "babyface" Edmonds signing one of my neighbors CD's..

He sang a song off his latest CD which "dropped" (that's the hip terminology) yesterday.

I'm a bit tired so I will just post some photos and give you more details later...











Here's the fruit...







My faithful (and to be highly paid) assistant Kristen has been helping me out... here is evidence of her work...







No comments: