Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Day 11... I still heart her...

Today I had a full schedule.. after the Today show I went to a taping of Martha Stewart. Two totally different vibes. I'll update you all on Martha on Jenerator's (fill in the blank) Rant later. First things first...

Today's sign.. I was having a hard time last night figuring out what to put...




Andrea Mitchell was there this morning...



Al came out to greet us... I'm not sure if he knows who I am yet...



Janice Dickinson commented on a 13 year old model (and Britney Spears...).



Matt and Al



Ann had a great coat on today..









And Nice shoes...



Jessica Alba was there



along with her shoes...



We were also blessed with a performance by James Blunt (he's hot.. I yelled that at him as well...). I hope he heard me.







He waved at me from inside the studio, so did his guitar player... he was cute too... maybe he's single!







James' shoes were not as nice as Jessica's



This is some broad from the soap opera Passions - which was saved by Direct TV (not her, the show was saved...).





These were Natalie's shoes... (sorry, no head shot today).



Suze Orman stopped by as well. I'm sorry I couldn't get a shot of her shoes.



Okay, that about wraps it up for today... I have to post about the Martha experience now... and make a sign for tomorrow.

No comments: