Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Friday, September 21, 2007

I am tardy... but it's been a long week.

The sign... I realized last night a bit before 10:00 that I didn't have one.. this is what I came up with.



Meredith got primped as usual.





This is the head of moveon.org. He came on the talk about the ad re: General Petraeus...





He was put on with this dumb ass broad who was on a few weeks ago with David Gregory. She's just an Ann Coulter wannabe...



Look! There's Ellie Pai Hong in Chicago!



Meredith looks on as Matt talks to the man who was stung by a stingray in his heart!




This family has 19 children! OH MY GOD!





The crowd was big today...



and it included this very tall woman...



K-fed's attorney dropped by...



The crew had fun with Al



Ann came out to say hello...











Once again they passed out t-shirts (which I did not receive... )



This is what they look like... (imagine it on me...)



Leslie Sansone from Walk Away the Pounds was on....





Her people gave away dvd's and books... yet again I got nothing. I don't want to be pushy...



She owns the same type of shoes that I own.. (Nike Air Rift's)



Natalie Interviewed her



These are her shoes....



This week has come to an end... I have to think of more signs for next week with a special one for Friday when Bruce Springsteen stops by for the last Toyota Summer Concert.

I should also think of one for Thursday which is the day of the season premiere of The Office (which is one of my favorite programs.). Maybe Steve Carrell will be there!

Okay - be on the lookout for me and send those photos... I just got a bunch of cookie recipes emailed to me by my mother.

I have added an email link below Ann's picture.

Until Monday - Have a fANNtastic weekend!

No comments: