Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Another week is here...

Today I woke up late (six o'clock...). Luckily I had my sign made ahead of time...



Andrea Mitchell was at the United Nations with Meredith.



Ann got primped this morning instead of Meredith



Here's Britney Spears former bodyguard...



His attorney Gloria Alred.



As you saw it on Television...



This is Hayden Paneterre's left arm..
Be sure to watch Heroes tonight...



This is Hayden in person...



On the air...





This would be Jamie Foxx...



This is Jamie Foxx with my sign... (indirectly).



Natalie practiced her tango for the fourth hour of the show...



The shoes...



Tony Bennett...





Matt running for the cameras...



This is my new boyfriend. I think we'd have lovely children.. don't you?



There were dancers there this morning to set the mood for Natalie's dance...
I like their shoes too!





One of my few Ann sightings.



Ann with Debbie Allen (celebrity judge for the contest)...



Here's Tiki and Hoda... they'll dance later in the week.



Not in theses shoes, but fancy dancing shoes...



Everybody hanging out and waiting.



Natalie in her fancy-dancing dress....



and her fancy dancing shoes...





And her fancy dancing partner...





Okay, that's it. Send me your photos and I'll be sure to include them on the blog (and I'll make cookies!)...

See you tomorrow and remember to watch Chuck, Heroes and Journeyman tonight on NBC!

P.S. I finally got one of those t-shirts today but I had to ask... I'll model it later.

No comments: