Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Ann-d now a lull in the action...

I'm sorry to report that Today's installment will not be as thrilling as I would have hoped.. my camera batteries died

My sign



My first Ann sighting




The weather today was much better... except for this hurricane



Al shook my hand, I think he likes me..



Today the happy couple was back (the ones who are getting the Martha Stewart Wedding) to find out about the wedding dress and look at attendants outfits...





Jimmy is the guy who looks like Fabio...





Al, Meredith and David (Matt's in London - on his way to Iran)



Al, Meredith and David's shoes...




So they brought in this horse drawn carriage to reveal the wedding gown choice for the happy couple and I guess they did a run through earlier in the day and the horses pooped all over the plaza. They were still cleaning it when I arrived.... big horses poop big amounts.



These are the dudes waiting to help the model out of the carriage...




This was the winning dress.

Ann Finally came out...




Now the most important part... the shoes!



This is the final shot before my camera died...




Hoda was wearing really nice shoes as well today (Her assistant had those shoes with the red soles on... those in the know know what I'm talking about...)

They were black peep toe patent pumps with a thicker heel. If I had a way to get my pictures from my phone to my computer I'd show you... Wait! I think I might be able to do it... but if it costs money it ain't going to happen...

Now this leads me to my next topic...

I NEED EVERYONE'S HELP

I am trying to get pictures of me and my sign or my sign by itself as seen on television. If you happen to be watching please grab your digital camera and shoot away. I can't pay anyone but I will make you cookies.

I am a very good cookie baker - not as good as Martha Stewart though (she was on the show today but my camera died before she came out.).

I am going to be attending a taping of the Martha Stewart Show next Tuesday and I need to start planning my outfit. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

I may have to go shopping for new shoes... oh no, I can't because I don't have any money.

Here is my final thing for you

No comments: