Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

It started out with a shout out....

To my brother-in-law Grant. Or in this case Grannt.



I had to throw this in... every morning while I wait for the train I see this ad for Law and Order Criminal Intent... I think Vincent looks good with facial hair...



Back to the Today show... Here's Meredith getting her morning touch up... she's a very nice person...





Tim Russert came by to talk about the election and what implications Iowa and Florida have on the Democratic party nomination... at least that's what I think they were talking about...





Here's my favorite! ANN! I think she may be wary of me by now but I'm not sure...



Jill Rappaport stopped by to discuss George Clooney's motorcycle accident over the weekend...





Meredith talked to this couple in front of me...



Matt signed something



Meredith's shoes for the day...



The back of Al's head



Did I happen to mention that it was NBC premiere week??



Queen Latifah stopped by for a song...



Jason Lee stopped by to promote My Name is Earl... This is the back of his head.



and these are his shoes...



These are Ann's shoes....



Joey Fatone was there - I said "hey Joey!" he said hi back...



These are his and a Singing Bee Girl's shoes...



This is the Singing Bee girl...



Ann, al and Matt tried to play along....



A woman who works in the graphics department was proposed to right in front of me... good thing I had a tissue...


She said yes...



Tiki danced the cha-cha today... this is about all that I saw of him... I did get a lovely marraca out of it though...



Debbie Allen was once again the guest judge...



We had a segment on what you should and shouldn't give your dog...



Tiki is holding Pierre... (what I wouldn't give to be that dog!!!).



We ended off this morning with a fashion show... getting runway looks at any age and at a reasonable price...



It's official... this is the first pair of shoes I HATE! Natalie is the unfortunate victim of this footwear disaster...



She turned her back in shame.....



and her feet...



Ann was visibly upset...

No comments: