Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Friday, September 7, 2007

Ann-a-Rama!

Finally I have some time to fully engulf you in my Today Show experience...

This was today's sign as it first appeared in my apartment this morning...



Here is my first sighting



This is what Ann looked like on air.



These are Ann's shoes... they are the yellow ones.



These are Hoda Kotbe's shoes...



and Daisy Fuente's shoes and the back of her head(she was a guest this morning)...




I'm sorry the shoes are sideways, but there seems to be a problem with either iphoto or Firefox..

Okay, on with the show...

Here's Lester Holt... he's hot! (even sideways)



Here is Isaac Mizrahi's nose!



Me and my sign...



Matt - up close and personal



Chris who did the weather because Al was sick...



Finally the photo you've been waiting for!



Ann remembered me from yesterday...

she even gave me a hug again.

I think that's it for now - I'll post on Jenerator's Rant about my planned trip to the mall in Peramus, NJ to go to Chili's. It's all related to the Today Show...

No comments: