Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Monday, September 17, 2007

A Barry good day!

Let's get it started today with my sign...



I never thought I was a Barry Manilow fan but I might be... We'll just post a few photos here of Barry's pre-show sound check..




Ann filled in for Meredith as anchor today...



This guy stood in front of me... nice calves don't you think?



It was a bit chilly so William donned a sweater...



Manilow fans have interesting attire...








OOPS! That was Barry himself!

And now for our Emmy fashion show courtesy of Today

This is America Ferrera


Julia Louis-Dreyfuss (I don't know if I spelled it right).


Heidi Klum (what a great color!)


Felicity Huffman (a little on the skinny side for me...)


And now for the boys... gotta love those Baldwins...


Here's Matt...



This is Phil - he works on the crew... he told me he would get me up close the next time he was there (I think he likes me...). He's very nice.



Ann in a hurry!



Hey Bellingham, here's to you!



John Elway stopped by for a visit...



Mark Messier (he's a hockey player)...



Hey, it's my sign to the right of Ann's head!



Hoda and Ann's shoes... like them both!



Here's Ann Talking to Giada Delaurentis...



Joan Rivers stopped by... she looks very similar to Tori Spelling (ie kind of artificial)..





One last picture of Barry...




All in all it was a good day.. I was sent a message saying that I looked really cute dancing around to Barry Manilow. I also was dancing next to a girl from Utah... if there's a good shot of us I'll post it once in comes in...

Now I have to make another sign for tomorrow... I think I'll make cookies for the crew next week... I just have to find out if there are cookie sheets in this apartment...

No comments: