Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Friday, September 14, 2007

I may have a new obsession...

Okay, nobody will ever take the place of Ann but I do like Stacy London from What Not To Wear a close second. I will get to her later though...

For those of you who can't see behind my grande americano it say Goooo Banannas

I was having a hard time coming up with anything...



This is Ronald Goldman's father... the one who had the run in with O.J. Simpson...



This didn't happen today but I think it's nice... you can see me behind Ed's head...



This is how you may have all seen me yesterday...



This is our first celebrity sighting of the morning AL!



These were my neighbors this morning... they're here for the Wurstfest.



This was my first outside Ann sighting this morning..



Lester filled in for Matt who is on his way back from Iran...



Willard did his Schtick this morning... I think he's in DC so you don't get the real thing...



Now to my new obsession... for the fourth hour of Today they did a segment on getting the right fit for Jeans with Stacy London

This is what the set looked like early on...



This is what it looked like after a big gust of wind...



Luckily everything got put back in it's place...



Meredith came by and talked to us...



Natalie's shoes...



Hoda's shoes...



Ohh ohh ohh! these were the shoes of one of the jeans models... I want them!



And here's Stacy!

















And these are her shoes...



I'll try to post more pictures as me seen on tv over the weekend... If you have any suggestions for signs please pass them along. I need all the help I can get.

No comments: