Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The real thing...

Sorry this is delayed... I had things to do this afternoon...



I ended up arriving early so I saw this on the monitors...



Matt played with the infamous Barry Bonds baseball.



Ann reporting some serious news...



Al greeting the public...



The visitation.



A preview of Ann's hip hop routine...



Matt.



His shoes... (you'd think they give him some nice patent leather once in a while...).



I think Meredith bit her tongue.



Later she talked to Jennifer Garner. You could see my sign behind her in the interview until the policeman blocked the view (I think it was on purpose...).



I wasn't stalking her like this paparazzi was. He had a step stool..



and this big-ass camera... (you can see his step stool in his backpack).



A vision of ann-ness...





I was thinking that this woman on the right was the new Bionic Woman... I was wrong.



Matt's autograph (it's not mine).



Cody and Jessica found out what cake was chosen for them...





These are Jessica's shoes (and Ann's).



This is the cake (Sylvia Weinstock???). I voted for it...



The mother of the bride was there (in the blue)...



These are her shoes set off with a nice ankle bracelet!



Inquiring minds want to know where they're going on there honeymoon. Go online to vote...



Now comes the highlight of the day...
Ann's hip hop routine. This was part of the set...



These were the dancers...





Ann came out to meet them...





Something was set on the tables for a plug...



Look! It's Chaka Kahn! I feel for you!



Here's Chaka's shoes (sort of...).



She met Lenny (I think he was excited). They discussed one of her albums.





Then guess who showed up? Okay, you probably have already guessed from my earlier post that it was P Diddy, or Mr. Diddy or Puff Daddy or Sean Puffy Combs or the former boyfriend of J-Lo.... He was the guest judge for Ann's routine... and he was plugging his fragrance. It smelled alright (Hoda let me smell her wrist), but I sneezed later.



Okay, back to Diddy - he shook my hand...



These are his shoes (nice).



This is the side of his face...



This is his earring...



This is his blackberry... He has nice fingernails don't you think?



Tiki and Natalie basked in the glow of he who shall be known as Mr. D...



He cozied up with Natalie and Hoda...



These are the top secret instructions on Ann's Dance...



Diddy showed off his new fragrance any chance he had...



Here's Ann in her outfit. I thought I recorded the routine but I somehow screwed it up...
Oh well.



These were her shoes... I have some just like them.



A group portrait.





This is what happened once the segment was over....



and this is the aftermath.....



This is the chair in which P Diddy sat...



The end. Until tomorrow that is...

I bought cookie making supplies today so start sending those pictures. I mean it!

Tomorrow the cast of the Office will be there as well as Melissa Etheridge (I think...).

No comments: