Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Monday, September 10, 2007

One more hour to love...

This is my sign before I left this morning... I think I might need some help in thinking up signs with "Ann" and "Curry" in them (or things that rhyme with Ann and Curry).



The sign is in reference to the fourth hour of the Today show that began today... Ann, Hoda, Natalie and Tiki are the hosts of it (well, I'm not too sure about Tiki - but I know he's supposed to be working on it...).

Meredith being primped



Makeshift rain hats for spectators.



Senator Larry Craig's Attorney (with Matt)



... as seen by all of you...



My first Ann Sighting...(she's even cute sideways)



Security Dog...



Al was back today.. He says he's better...



Meredith's shoes (I wish I could wear heels but that's another subject altogether...).



The crew



Hoda's shoes (I know... you men are wondering what's up with the shoes... but girls love shoes... we can't help it!).



Ann and my sign...



Ann's shoes...



The world's fastest chihuahua.. her name is Maddy



Ann



The back of Michael Douglas's head... (with Matt)



Here's Maddy again...



As seen on TV... (that's me in the back with the sign..).



Okay, got to run... have to think of tomorrow's sign and then make it.

Word to your mother...

No comments: