Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Lucky number 13...

I must say I was having a hard time coming up with a sign last night...

here it is...



Last minute preparations before airtime



This guy was reporting on Dan Rather's lawsuit against CBS...



Is Matt picking his nose??? no - I don't think so...



Laura Bush was reading to children today as was LL Cool J and Mariska Hargitay but we'll get to them later...



Meredith was back today... here she is with Al and Matt







Lenny was looking good...



Santa stopped by to see Ann





Mariska Hargitay stopped by to talk about Law and Order SVU and a breast cancer awarness event on Oct. 5th. she gave away denim jackets... I didn't get one...





She also read to the kids



This woman has been at the show at least two days in a row...



LL Cool J read to the kids as well... it was down at the other end of the plaza so I didn't see it but this is the back of his head.







Hoda stopped by...



wearing those cute shoes again



Robert Irvine from the Food Network's Dinner Impossible was there...





He signed his photo for me... sorry but I don't have my camera with me at the moment so I can't take a photo of it...



I snapped Dr. Drew Pinsky and this other woman doctor.. I forgot her name... they crossed the street together after talking to Al about OJ's girlfriend and how to keep your children safe from the wrong type of people... or something like that...



That was about it... a little slow today...

Remember to send in those photos to me... I'll figure out how to put an email link on the blog so it will be easy for all of you to do...

Be part of the I heart Ann revolution... and get ready for your cookies!

No comments: