Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

TGIF (although it's really Sunday).

Have you done all your shopping?



Meredith and Matt clowned around before they got started.









Now it's time to get to business.











This is the top of Andrea Mitchell's head.



It's time to get started...





One of the segments this morning is going to be on Mindless Eating (if you read my regular blog you will know that I love that book!).



Matt talked to Andrea about the Democratic debate that took place in Las Vegas.







and then he talked to Tim Russert.



Then it was time for the rest of the news...





Ann reported on children in Serbia...





These are her shoes.







Here are the backs of Matt's and Meredith's heads.



This is Brian Wansink (the mindless eating guy).



They talked about Marie Osmond's recent woes...



Now here's the segment on mindless eating...









Here's Al.



I think this man is a Taxidermist. I kind of like the jacket so I took a picture.



Here's Matt.







These are Meredith's shoes (sort of...).


Here comes Ann!



Those are her shoes! (and Matt's).



She came close today!



Look! Her shoes close up!



Look! My sign with Ann!



Ann is always very friendly... she gave away her hand warmers this morning...





I got some good pictures of her shoes... right after this photo I talked to her and told her that I knew she bought jewelery from my friend Tia in Antarctica. She said she was giving it as Christmas presents... (it's very nice jewelery...). I don't think Ann knew it was me... I think it was because I was wearing my hat... Well, at least Meredith and Matt know who I am. So much for being a friendly "stalker".



Hey, look! It's Trisha Yearwood!







Hey, look! It's Matt greeting Trisha Yearwood!









Hey, look! It's Trisha Yearwood singing!





Now it's time for models with Thanksgiving fashions...



These are Thanksgiving shoes...



Models...



Models...



Models...



Shoes...



Shoes...



Shoes...



Shoes...



Natalie!



Natalie's shoes!





Here's Hoda!



Here's Hoda's boots and Natalie's shoes.



Ann came out and joined them.



and their shoes...



Finally here's a closeup of Hoda's boots.



Only three days left! I have to start planning my signs and making cookies for my last day. If you're in town come by and get a cookie. I'm making chocolate chip!

No comments: