Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

South Pole sighting

Planning is always necessary.



Today we waited to see if Ann made it to the South Pole.



Here's the setup for a costume jewelry segment...



I don't know what this was for...



Here's everyone getting ready...








Here's Natalie...



Here we go!



Tim Russert was in the house.



As were his shoes.



Now for the moment of truth... Ann made it to the south pole!
Everyone gave her a standing ovation.





I don't think I could handle -53 degrees... ouch.











Okay, now back to the news with Natalie.





Here's Tim talking to Matt about the results of a recent poll about the upcoming election.





They updated us on the arrest of a University of Washington student in Perugia Italy...
I went to the University of Washington and have been in Perugia. Coincidence? I don't know...











Dude! This guy was attacked by a shark.





This gentleman works for security. He almost kicked out two girls yesterday for hanging on the lights by Chris Brown.



This is the side of Meredith's face.



This is her glove... it was chilly this morning.



If she weren't wearing pants you would see her shoes.



Dr. Nancy talked about relieving back pain.



Hey, look! It's the back of John Stamos' head!



and the side of his face...









This would be Caroline Kennedy on the right. My batteries were acting up because of the cold... I didn't have time to get her shoes.



Here's Al, Giada and Matt.



And their shoes (well, actually Giada is wearing boots - the same ones she wore yesterday...)



Here's Natalie talking to someone about Paul McCartney's new "friend".



Someone brought this sign today. They left it for Meredith.
Tubby sure is cute.



I thought I would throw in this photo taken by my lovely assistant Kristen of me meeting an elf on Monday.



I broke down and wore my Fred Clause t-shirt to bed last night... It will still go to the shrine though. Have I told you about the Today show shrine? I have a collection of items I get each day and am starting a collection of them in the studio. I have some t-shirts, perfume, hats, photo claim tickets (thanks William) and of course my signs. It should make for an interesting display when the time comes.

Well, sorry there's not more today - my batteries were draining quickly... as was my core temperature. See you tomorrow.

No comments: