Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Monday, November 5, 2007

From the corners of the earth...

Since we're going green this week and going to the ends of the earth...



Here is William's special Today show badge... he made it himself.



Before the show they did shots of all the places they were broadcasting from.





Just watching this makes me cold.



This van was covering the writers strike across the street.



Here's Meredith... she didn't even come out today.



Natalie did the news.



These are her shoes.



Here's Matt in the Arctic.



Ann in Antarctica...



Al in the Equator.



I had a problem with my camera and I took this nice photo.



Here's Natalie again.



So... I just realized that all the photos prior were before the show...







Matt is on that boat.





Here is a montage of cold weather and green info photos...















Begin the Equator montage...









Yo, Natalie...



Here's pictures from the writers strike...







More Natalie.



Here's the weather around the world...





Matt on boat...



My shoes...



Matt and a guy in a big orange puffy coat...



Ice Brrrrrrgh!



These people were waiting for Ann Curry at the South Pole... she tried to get there but couldn't.







The boat that Matt was on got really rocky...
luckily he didn't hurl.





Al Gore talked to Meredith about his work.





Those are Meredith's legs.



That is her shoe.



That's Giada Delaurentis in the upper left corner. She announced today that she's having a baby.



Natalie and Hoda seemed very happy for her.



Here's some of the writers on strike.



Hey look it's Leif Garrett!



Or should I say yikes! (notice how the Today show logo is Green today... that's cleaver!)



Hey, look! Elves and their handler.



They are in the movie Fred Clause.



ELF SHOES!



I didn't get on much today - so some nice people from Texas took my picture.



This is the back of someones head... it was a slow day.



Here is Hoda and Tiki meeting the Elves.



Hoda's wearing those cute boots again... (I wonder if they are the same boots or different?).



And we finish today's post with Hoda and Tiki again...



Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit more exciting... at least I'm done early and can start working on my sign for tomorrow.

No comments: