Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Pinch annd a punch!

Today's sign is in reference to a game my family and friends play...



Here's a hand I got from the American Red Cross people...



blah blah blah... here's the usual...





Matt getting a touch up...





Here's Natalie's forehead.









Tropical storm Noel is whirling around...





Al was upstairs tracking the storm...



Ann's still in Antarctica... so here's Natalie.



the back of Matt and Meredith's heads..



There were assorted stories about Oprah.





Heather Mills...



And Britney Spears...



Here's the back of Al's head.



Here are his shoes.



Matt's interview with Heather.



Al did the weather....



The open at 8:00 was right in front of us...



It was much easier to get shoe shots when the weather was warmer... say that ten times fast...



I was standing to the left but you can't see me...



Dr. Phil came in...



This is the yay-hoo who was tazed at the John Kerry speech...



This is some of what Britney had to say when she called into the Ryan Seacrest show yesterday.





These are Meredith's feet... sort of.



Here's Dr. Phil.



Here's his shoes.



He talked about the Heather Mills situation.





Here's the 8:30 opening... Natalie joined everyone...



She was wearing those cute brown suede shoes again...



Meredith was waiting for...



Jerry Seinfeld!



This is the back of his head!





Bee Movie opens tomorrow!



This is the back of Christie Brinkley's head.



Here's her face! (along with Al and Matt)





These are their shoes.





Matt had to get back in a hurry...



There's a cranberry bog set up by the skating rink...



Here's Charles Grodin. He has a new book coming out.



Here's Charles and Al.



Look, there's my sign on the left. A nice man helped me hold it up.





When I was done I went to check out the bog myself...



Hmmm... it's almost Thanksgiving.



Tomorrow Sasha Cohen is supposed to be on the show... I love her! Okay, I really just love the costumes...

See you tomorrow... all of you in Washington I have a special sign planned for you!

No comments: