Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Christmas Trees, shoes and Ann...

I thought some congratulations was necessary.




Richie was in a class so this nice young man was manning the walkway (I'm surprised I don't know his name... I'll have to ask on Monday.)



Here's a shot of Ann.



Here's Meredith getting ready.



That would be Ann's parka on the right.



Natalie gets ready.



Hey, look it's the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree.



They reported on the Priest who is stalking Conan O'Brien. (some people are nuts... I'm just a fan.)





Ann checked in from McMurdo... she reported on her trip to the South Pole. (start montage here....)























Here's the tree again (from a distance).



Natalie reported the rest of the news... I wonder if she gets tired of filling in for Ann.



Here's a picture of the helicopter filming the tree from above... (as seen in the reflection of the studio windows.).





Here's Matt and Meredith... it was shortly after this time that Meredith and Matt asked me through the window how much longer I was going to be around. (now this is very strange - it's almost like they're my friends now...) I think Matt asked me where I was going when I was done and I said Miami and then Seattle... He sure is a good looking fella!



Here comes the tree! (Al's riding in on it but you can't see him in this picture).









Here's Meredith getting a touch up.



Look! It's my sign behind Matt!



They did a segment on girls posting drunken photos of themselves online (I keep all my drunken photos in a drawer!).



They did a story on the Christmas Tree...



This is the couple whose tree it was.



Here's to the tree!



Here's everyone coming back to the studio.



Here's everyone in the studio.



Here's everyone outside.



Here's Lenny.



Here's the shoes.



Here's Meredith.



Here's Matt.



Here's Natalie....



Here's Giada (well, her head)... talking about recyclable fashions.



These are her boots... (do they not have a budget for different boots for her?.. not that I don't like the boots but she's been wearing the same ones all week).



Now these boots are nice... and leather free. I'm sure they cost a bundle though...
I guess I could just dream about owning them.



Here are the models backstage...



Finally here's Giada's face...



Fats Domino practiced for later on in the day...



Here's Natalie again... they are tasting the 25,000 dessert from Serendipity.



No shoes in this shot.. but it's as close and I could get today.







This is the dessert... it has read gold in it...



At this point I decided to head over to the tree. this is one of the monitors they had near it.









I got my own piece of the tree... I will cherish it forever.



Here's Hoda in front of the tree.



Here are her shoes in front of the tree.





Here's the tree on the crane...





Here's everyone coming back to hoist the tree... that is Jill Rappaport (I think)...



Those are her boots... (I think).



We end today with a montage of the hoisting of the tree... I ran out of room on my CF card...









Ann is currently in New Zealand and is scheduled to be back in New York for the show on Monday.

No comments: