Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Day 47... 10 days left...

I miss Ann...



Chris Brown was performing today... they were rehearsing when I got there.



The crew was getting ready. That's Mike on the right with the green thing sticking out of his head. (so, it's not really sticking out of his head but it looks like it...).



This is Lilly, she's inviting everyone to come watch the sunset with her tomorrow. There's going to be cake so you know I'll be there. Here she is seen touching Williams Today show gold medal.



Here's the website for the sunset watching public Come Watch the Sunset



I took a run to the restroom and took these shots on my way back... I couldn't be in my normal spot but that was alright...





Here's Natalie getting touched up.



Let the show begin...





Here are Meredith, Matt and Al... notice no one is behind them this morning...



They let some of us up along the sides of the stage... this is Chris Brown's DJ... notice he uses an Apple that looks almost like mine... I bet his is newer and better though...



They brought out the buffer right before showtime...



Lenny waited anxiously.



Look, Matt's back from the Arctic!



Tara the director looked very excited to watch Chris perform... or maybe she was just cold.



This is Chris' bass player - he looked tired.



This light kept blinding me... it's okay though, it was worth it.



Here's a repeat of yesterdays dancing at McMurdo (my friend Tia is maybe having coffee with Ann tomorrow)....



Star Jones talked about something...



Here's Al. It was nice to have things back to normal.



These are Al's shoes.



Hey, Look! It's Tom Brokaw!





Hey, it's Al and Meredith!



Nice shoes Meredith!





More shoe pictures...







Here's a closeup of Matt's shoes.



Lenny must have said something funny to Matt.



Shirley Maclaine stopped by.



These are the shoes of one of Chris Brown's dancers.



William and Mecca get ready to enjoy the performance first hand.



There's Rick.



Chris Brown finally came out.



So did Tom!



Hey, look! Tom Brokaw wears Merrel Moccasins!





These are Chris' shoes.



This is a bonus shot.







Action photos.





Natalie came out later...



These are her shoes.





Vince Vaughn talked to Meredith. They passed out Fred Clause T-shirts. I got one that said Naughty on it. Lilly got one that said Nice. She gave it to me...





More action photos.





This would be the back of Matt, Giada and Al's heads (with Chris).



Here's Matt's face.



Here's Giada.



These are her boots here in the middle...



I snapped this photo of Jimmy at Starbucks... he didn 't see me.



Al did a cooking segment with Rocco DiSpirito.





They played one of the songs by Chris later in the broadcast.



If you look closely you can see mine and Lilly's signs to the right of the dancers.



Here's the intro for the fourth hour.



Rocco came out and signed copies of his new cookbook... mine is going under my pillow so I can dream about him.



... and his shoes...



See you all tomorrow.

No comments: