Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Friday, day 44.

Hey, all you Washingtonians!



Since the show is going to the ends of the earth on Monday with the exception of Meredith I think they gave her a day off. Therefore, Natalie filled in.



Hoda did the News.





They teased us with images of Ann getting to Antarctica.



Louis Vicari walked around looking for two people for an ambush makeover...
He actually picked someone from Seattle...



These are his shoes.



Bright light, bright light!



Hey there ladies!





Al checked in with the polar bears at the Central Park zoo... I guess he's getting ready for next week.



He gave us our New York Marathon forecast.



This is Richie - he mans the entry to the "special" entry way. It's where all the employees and guest enter... these are the people you see walking in front of us gawkers behind Matt and Meredith (you know, those crazy people with their signs.).



This is the side of Natalie's head.



Here's Hoda and Jenna Wolfe talking about the marathon and how some races are banning ipods.





Matt went up to the Top of the Rock to talk about going to the ends of the earth...





Ann checked in from Antarctica...









I have a friend who works at McMurdo station (Tia). I sent an email to Ann telling her if she saw her to say hi.



Here's Hoda doing the news.



Karry Sanders took a dive in the cold water in somewhere (I wasn't paying attention - sorry).



Janice Lieberman talked about something...



These are her shoes.



A SEGMENT ON SHOES! (insert montage here)
























Hey it's Janice again. I guess she's talking about testing for lead in children's toys.



There was a segment on celebrity divorce...







Of course they bring Star Jones in as an expert... hmmm.



Andrea Bocelli sang. (I just saw the rehearsal... I completely missed the real thing - oh well.).



Look, it's Al back from the zoo.



Hey look it's my sign on the left.



Natalie talked to people in front of me... she has nice eyebrows.



Her hair is nice too.



SASHA COHEN (I like her almost as much as Ann and Stacy London... or maybe it's just the costumes).





I decided to run over to the rink to watch in person... here's the montage.



Here's Natalie being filmed by Jimmy doing the intro to Sasha's performance.



Here's the montage...































So this isn't related to the show but I had to show this woman's legs... ladies this is a fashion don't. Stacy London would say longer skirt not so tight... yikes. I saw here while I was waiting for my tall americano.



Noel keeps going!



Here's everyone getting ready for the "frenemies" segment.



The Big Apple Circus stopped by.





Lester did a preview of this weekends show.



Look, it's a cow dog.







Here's Hoda.



Here's her boots. I think I'd like to have some boots too!









Here are Natalie's boots.



Here's Al's head.



Here's Al's shoes.



Natalie looks like she's having a good time.





Here's a closer look at Natalie's boots.



Okay, that's all she wrote. Get ready for next week's ends of the earth installment...

No comments: