Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

56 down, one to go!

Guess whose initials are JT?



Here are the preparations.



Okay, JT is James Taylor as well as me...



Meredith was in Atlanta reporting on the Thanksgiving travel rush.



These next two photos if you toggled back and forth it looks like Meredith disappears... but I guess you have to see it in iphoto.





Behind that little megaphone is James Taylor.



More art shots of the tent... (and JT)





Here's Matt...



I guess I enjoyed that shot of James with the megaphone... I have about 20 of them.



Here's Ann getting ready...



Here we go!







Hello ATL!





Tim Russert talked about the campaign....



Ann happily reports the news...





I heart myself too!



Did you know Evan Almighty is on Pay per view today?



Star Jones commented on the Drew Peterson case.





Here are Thanksgiving travel tips from Peter Greenberg.



this is just a crowd shot.



I love you too!



Here's Meredith again...



Here's James Taylor again.



Look, it's Matt!



Here are the backs Ann and Al.



Here are their shoes!



CLOSEUP!



That is Ann's shoe... it's a grey patent leather...



Al has a new pair of shoes on...



Here's a better view of Ann's shoe.



Marlo was back again today.



James...







Here's James with Natalie, Al and Matt.





After the concert I went over to the window where I saw this setup for a segment on kids tables at Thanksgiving.



They had these spiffy barricade covers for the concert.



Tomorrow Natasha Bedingfield is playing...





These are James Taylor's shoes.



This is James Taylor!



This is James Taylor's autograph!



We end today with Ann interviewing a gentleman about his book...



These are her shoes as she was doing the interviewing...



And this is what they looked like to you all!





Okay, I can't believe only one more day and our love affair will be over. I will digest everything and spit back a final report eventually. Now it's time to get to work on my last sign.

No comments: