Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A Dancing Day!

I figured I should let people know what I am.



Here's Meredith getting ready.





Here's Ann (I'm sorry it's an unflattering picture).



There were high winds in the Puget Sound area...



I'm not having a good run with the Ann photos today.





They blew up a hotel in Las Vegas.



Here's everyone...



Here's the wind machine.



Suze Orman talked about money (did you think she'd talk about shoes?)





David Gregory did a story on Fred Thompson.



Here's Al.



Here's his shoe.



Here he is full frontal...



These are flying pig hats.





Matt was there...



Look! They gave him new shoes! Hmmm... suede!



These are Meredith's shoes!



It was at this point (relatively speaking) that Meredith asked me how many more days. She then asked me what I was doing for Thanksgiving. I said I was going to the Parade and that was about it.... maybe she'll invite me over.



These guys were called the Red Hot Chili Pipers... they wore kilts.



Al danced along with them as they played We Will Rock You.



Hey, look! It's the Rockettes!



It's the Rockettes shoes! (begin montage here)













While all this dancing was going on Dustin Hoffman stopped by...



Here's Ann...



Here are Ann's Boots!



Here's some more of the Rockettes!





Meredith and Ann danced along...



These are their dancing shoes...



More Dustin and the dog...



Back to the dancing...



Now it's time for Matt to interview Dustin.



After the interview they all headed upstairs to cook with Jamie Oliver.









This is what one of the crew members had for lunch.



Here's Natalie getting ready to interview an author...



These are her boots.





The Macy's guy went over some of the new floats for the parade.



Here's Ann greeting Bob Harper from the Biggest Loser.







This is the old Ryan who was voted out last week...





This is the new Ryan!





and this is his family!





Tomorrow we have Celine Dion! I better get to bed early!

See you then.

No comments: