Follow one woman's desire to become famous without spending a lot of money.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Ann!

So I guess I'm not a "real" stalker. I didn't even know it was Ann's birthday today. I hope I look that good when I'm 51.



Here's a story they did on her birthday.

Ann Curry, fabulous at 51
Ann Curry, fabulous at 51


Today they had a concert with Faith Hill. It was broadcast live to Baghdad and Walter Reed hospital. Here's the set.



We were in the pen with all the others... it sucks when they have concerts. I like them, but you can't see anything. The only reason I got these few pictures is because I went to the bathroom.







These would be some art shots of the lighting for Faith.







It was rainy and cold.





Eventually they let us around the back so we could see from the side (my normal viewing area).



Here's the sound check.









Here's what the gang looked like outside.



Look at Ann's boots!



Marlo Thomas stopped by to talk about St. Jude's.





This is her shoe.



Meredith talked to her.



This is what she looked like to you.





Here's what Faith looked like when she came out for the concert.



This is what the side of her head looked like.



Here are the service people's hats.



Faith Hill sure is pretty. I liked her hat too!









This is Faith's hand.





She went inside and talked when she was done.





Ann did some more news.



Natalie and Matt were hanging out waiting for the news to end.



Here's Ann again.



These are the preparations for the fourth hour.



Here's Hoda.






Amy Roback was there from the weekend show.



Ann got a cupcake for her birthday.



Here's Natalie looking at the top five appliances rated by Consumer Reports.





These are her boots.



Here is Ann talking to some ballerinas...



Okay, that was a little less than thrilling.

Coming up tomorrow is James Taylor.

No comments: